Earth and Planetary Science: Prof. Ziyuan Ouyang to step down as Editor-in-Chief and Recruitment of New Editor-in-Chief
The founding Editor-in-Chief Prof. Ziyuan Ouyang of Earth and Planetary Science will step down from his position due to age and no more energy focusing on the journal. We gratefully acknowledge his many contributions to the journal.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief. This position will play a significant role in academic leadership on earth and planetary science research. Earth and Planetary Science is an international, scholarly open access journal. It has been peer-reviewed and strictly abided by publishing ethics, aiming to promote the exchange and development of the earth and planetary science research field, and transmit cutting-edge ideas, technologies, and achievements.
- Acting as an ambassador for the journal;
- Ensure the content of the journal is accurate, credible, authoritative, relevant to the journal’s scope and mission, readable, and comprehensible.
- Drive journal development, including the aims and scope and implementation of new article types as needed.
- Maintain high standards in the peer-review process and ensure that the journal adheres to ethical standards.
- Solicit top-quality manuscripts for the journal.
- Lead the Editorial Board, advise on the composition and succession plans of the Editorial Board members to achieve a diverse representation of the community the journal serves, and mentor new members.
- Undertake appropriate promotion and advocacy of the journal nationally and internationally, including workshops, seminars and conference presentations;
A full application for evaluation should include these items:
- Curriculum vitae
- Vision for Earth and Planetary Science
If you are interested or recommend potential candidates, please contact the Editorial Office (email@example.com).Read more about Earth and Planetary Science: Prof. Ziyuan Ouyang to step down as Editor-in-Chief and Recruitment of New Editor-in-Chief